Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
sls cargo enjoy :):):) if any problems just ask
Hello, and welcome to the forum. It is advised that you post a screenshot of your build so that people know what they are downloading. Thanks!

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Here:
Screenshot_20201006-064514.png Screenshot_20201006-064531.png Screenshot_20201006-064541.png
I think it's it.

Приветствую. SLS это очень красивая ракета носитель, надеюсь ты будешь проектировать и выставлять больше структур. И кто может, подпишитесь на мой канал пожалуйста.
Вот ссылка <link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TtTOtW

Приветствую. SLS это очень красивая ракета носитель, надеюсь ты будешь проектировать и выставлять больше структур. И кто может, подпишитесь на мой канал пожалуйста.
Only English. And no advertising your channel. READ THE RULES.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Horus won't agree...

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Horus won't agree...
yep... even SLS can throw more but in the case of TLI it is a little bit* short....
and its just a shuttle parts that shaped into rocket that is 50 yrs late to 21st century....

Desa191209

Man on the Moon
Registered

Loxy

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
So...start.

First. In this forum we speak in only English. No Russian.

Second.I Russian too, but I follow the rules.

Third. YouTube channel? Just asking to follow you? Bad idea

Fourth. READ THE RULES BEFORE REGISTER.

I believe, you understand

T

TtTOtW

It is an actual copy. Now, if only he remembered to give credit... The payload and fairing is slightly simplified, the boosters don't separate because 1.5 Titans are bigger, so big oops for our incredibly original designer here. That is definitely the Captain's SLS, just ever so slightly simplified at the top end.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

Screenshot_20201006-070946.png Screenshot_2020_0526_210330.png

There are some real similarities.

Same engines, it's the same height, the tank set up is identical (including the tank overlap scheme), boosters are identical (including attachment point location)

Probably why he's having problems with it. The old titans worked fine in that gap, but the new ones are wider and that's why there are issues with the boosters being glued to them

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
View attachment 47306 View attachment 47307

There are some real similarities.

Same engines, it's the same height, the tank set up is identical (including the tank overlap scheme), boosters are identical (including attachment point location)

Probably why he's having problems with it. The old titans worked fine in that gap, but the new ones are wider and that's why there are issues with the boosters being glued to them
If you look closely at the first stage you will see all the fuel tanks are in the same pattern as cosmos fan I think the guy changed parts to make it look like it was his

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Status
Not open for further replies.