Sls orian crewed

Ivory_TURBO

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I have lengthened the landing legs with structural parts because the frontier engine is tòo larg.

I also tried to resemble the real sfs orian as much as I can with photos.

Ivory_TURBO

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Take out the batteries and landing leg and rcs if you want oyherwise no helping . I just made the oian using photos of the real one.

lil lizat fan

Man on the Moon
Registered
im done making the sls orion, i will post the pics soon but i will not share the BP, i did't bp edit it, and i just make it simple but looks great

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I don't understand.
Have you seen the ranks of the forum? Team Titan, Frontier and all of that? All those badges people has?

Well, you get all of that by doing a small set of challenges. One of those challenges is to go to Mars and return, which is what you did here, so SP is telling you that you could do this for Team Frontier.

lil lizat fan

Man on the Moon
Registered
ok for the mission i didnt land on mars i just flyby ok? and return because the orion didnt land on mars its just land on moon with the human landing system, i might post it at 16.30 (Indonesia Time)
Have you seen the ranks of the forum? Team Titan, Frontier and all of that? All those badges people has?

Well, you get all of that by doing a small set of challenges. One of those challenges is to go to Mars and return, which is what you did here, so SP is telling you that you could do this for Team Frontier.
but i think hes doing mars landing for the rank its not fair because he must do the team titan first, right blazer? ;)

Ivory_TURBO

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I landed on the moon. To build my base. I've since sent better and better reusable sabre A crafts to the moon. Does that counts?

lil lizat fan

Man on the Moon
Registered