Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Weapons are unbelievably difficult to get your hands on in Britain. Unless you want to be Tarzan and swing in on a vine with I knife in your mouth, there isn’t much else we could do.
You'd be surprised how easy it is. If you're not a nugget, all you need is somewhere to store and somewhere to use it and as long as its single shot, you can pretty much own what you like. You can fire (and thus own) .50BMG on SENTA ranges in Brecon as a civilian. The guy I'm sharing a room with at the minute deerstalks and owns several shotguns/.308 hunting rifles in the UK.

You'd be surprised how easy it is. If you're not a nugget, all you need is somewhere to store and somewhere to use it and as long as its single shot, you can pretty much own what you like. You can fire (and thus own) .50BMG on SENTA ranges in Brecon as a civilian. The guy I'm sharing a room with at the minute deerstalks and owns several shotguns/.308 hunting rifles in the UK.
Tell that to Danny, I strongly believe every man has the right to own a rifle. The 2nd amendment right isn't a privilege, it's natural law. That every man should be allowed to fend for himself with lethal force in the events that either him, his family or his property are to be threatened.

Last edited:
I currently own a ruger gunsite scout chambered for .450 Bushmaster, but I am still trying to decide which scope I should go for. You're experienced with rifles, any suggestions? I also plan to convert it to .308 WIN, the .450 is really expensive for me and its kick hurts my shoulder after roughly 1-2 mags, old idiot me thought it would be cool to go for the largest caliber. :(

Last edited:
I currently own a ruger gunsite scout chambered for .450 Bushmaster, but I am still trying to decide which scope I should go for. You're experienced with rifles, any suggestions? I also plan to convert it to .308 WIN, the .450 is really expensive for me and its kick hurts my shoulder after roughly 1-2 mags, old idiot me thought it would be cool to go for the largest caliber. :(
Yeah, my uncle has a large-caliber gun (forget the cal) but it had a BIG KICK!

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
IMG_20190128_142037016.jpg

Snow Hole Mk2.3
IMG_20190128_142029615.jpg

Seating area

Mk2.3 because I dug it out three times because It snowed a ton. (Was also buried by the snowblower.)

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I'll dig a hole over the weekend too, I've got a nice 7-foot pile built up at the end of my driveway