Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Nice build ,
But if u are not willing to share the blueprint then give screenshots of flying it and it's payload parts.
He's asking if it looks alright, not so much if it works properly or the payload capacity is enough.
He may not want to share his work out for others to use

Also, sorry if the BP I will send (after fixing this problem) isn't totally accurate, because I fixed up the launch escape tower a bit so it can eject before stage 1,so it stays more accurate to the actual Soyuz FG I was tryna replicate. I don't know how to make it function like the actual Soyuz LES though, so if anyone has any BPs on how it works I'd really appreciate it if you were to share it with me.

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It is not necessary to send Blueprints or number of images it's all upto you and flying Rockets look more good.

No no, it's fine, sorry. But it says 'the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension'. What does that mean?
I am not able to get this one , if you wanna post your Blueprint try to reload and tap on attach files to find your .bp file and then post it

It is not necessary to send Blueprints or number of images it's all upto you and flying Rockets look more good.

I am not able to get this one , if you wanna post your Blueprint try to reload and tap on attach files to find your .bp file and then post it
It just doesn't want to load up, I've tried like five times.
If I or anyone else can't get anything then I'll just send screenshots.

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Can you post the error it says or it gives no error message

Nevermind, I'll just be uploading screenshots, it's too complicated.
My Soyuz FG's launch profile:
A. The Soyuz FG at launch.
B. The Soyuz during roll program or whatever it's called.
C. The LES after jettison.
D. The LES and 1st stage after separation.
E. The Soyuz's flight path (might be a bit shallow if I do say so myself).
F. The 2nd stage after separation.
G. The fairing after deployment.
H. 3rd stage separation.
I. The Soyuz module.
J. The Soyuz reentry capsule after deorbit maneuver.

Attachments

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nevermind, I'll just be uploading screenshots, it's too complicated.
My Soyuz FG's launch profile:
A. The Soyuz FG at launch.
B. The Soyuz during roll program or whatever it's called.
C. The LES after jettison.
D. The LES and 1st stage after separation.
E. The Soyuz's flight path (might be a bit shallow if I do say so myself).
F. The 2nd stage after separation.
G. The fairing after deployment.
H. 3rd stage separation.
I. The Soyuz module.
J. The Soyuz reentry capsule after deorbit maneuver.
Great.

T

TtTOtW

Thanks a lot!
I still don't know how to make a LES like in the real deal. Does anybody know how?
It is incredibly difficult in SFS. Nobody can say they have a perfectly replicated LES. Here is my best attempt, and as far as I know the most size, shape and function accurate system achieved by anyone here. I may be wrong, you be the judge.

Oh, well, I don't really need it, I just thought it looked bomb as hell. You could just attach it to a normal capsule and bring it all the way up and call it a day.
I mean if you really want to go through the hassle of attaching it to a capsule.

On a separate note, is a Korolev cross achievable in sfs? With my iteration of Soyuz FG the 1st stage boosters tend to collide if I separate them at the same time and when I don't they don't form a perfect swiveling cross. I don't know what do.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I mean yeah, it'd kinda be half a Korolev Cross. I guess my boosters are too heavy?
Also I swear to God I can't upload my bp file, look.
Yeah, the separators have a thump rating and aren't really that powerful if you're using larger boosters. I have use small engines to push my larger boosters and external tanks away