IMG_8025.png
IMG_8028.png
IMG_8034.png
IMG_8035.png
IMG_7820.png
IMG_7879.jpeg
IMG_6801.png

IMG_8019.png

This Addon adds a large number of celestial bodies, including all planets' moons, asteroids, comets, stars, nebulae and exoplanets.totaling over 1,000 celestial bodies and over 500 Heightmaps.(realistic height maps(Some heightmaps are not made by Myself).And Still updating now.If you find a bug, please content me.

Download links:TMWP
(Notice:This Addon Package has been classified. If you need an integrated version, please contact me)

(Please pardon me as my English isn't very good.)

Attachments

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
omg

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Holy shit

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
How the heck does one even acess these worlds without either mods, cheats or a moon sized rocket?

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
How the heck does one even acess these worlds without either mods, cheats or a moon sized rocket?
Either mods or very big rockets with stretched ions I guess

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 109753 View attachment 109755 View attachment 109757 View attachment 109758 View attachment 109759 View attachment 109760 View attachment 109761
View attachment 109762

This Addon adds a large number of celestial bodies, including all planets' moons, asteroids, comets, stars, nebulae and exoplanets.totaling over 1,000 celestial bodies and over 500 Heightmaps.(realistic height maps(Some heightmaps are not made by Myself).And Still updating now.If you find a bug, please content me.

(Notice:This Addon Package has been classified. If you need an integrated version, please contact me)

What the hell!?

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 109753 View attachment 109755 View attachment 109757 View attachment 109758 View attachment 109759 View attachment 109760 View attachment 109761
View attachment 109762

Holy shit this is good.....

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
7856A987-AEC4-4564-A5C2-608583D2A3EC.gif

POV: My phone

EDIT: Can you please put all the planets in a single thing? and put it in your way too? That would be super helpful

Last edited:
View attachment 109959
POV: My phone

EDIT: Can you please put all the planets in a single thing? and put it in your way too? That would be super helpful
Of course, But can you tell me how to re edit the text? I need to insert the download link and instructions:)
(PS:In fact, I intended to put them together, but because my phone couldn't load so many celestial bodies, it was classified:confused:,However, it can help me better detect bugs and modify them,I hope you understand my original intention.)

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
basically put all the planet files in Planet Data, All heightmap data/ images in Heightmap data, and all all textures in texture data. I know this is a lot, but it will be so much easier for the rest of us. Thank you for your time.
Of course, But can you tell me how to re edit the text? I need to insert the download link and instructions:)
(PS:In fact, I intended to put them together, but because my phone couldn't load so many celestial bodies, it was classified:confused:,However, it can help me better detect bugs and modify them,I hope you understand my original intention.)

Prox_xima

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 109762

OH my LORd :eek: how did you even do this?

This is incredible! It must be the output of some rigorously designed code, right?

Last edited:
TSSP & TMWP Beta 1.0.1.0 Update Log

Add Triangulum Galaxy and 6 stars inside
Add 3 new stars from the Andromeda Galaxy
Add over 20 new stars and planets within the Milky Way galaxy
Add 7 new wandering planets
Some classification fixs
Fix bug in Alpha Centauri Bb
Adjustment of the proportion of extrasolar celestial bodies
IMG_8371.png

Next update: Black hole update