Solaris 1.0

Norman5

Registered
My new challenge Solaris Brings the Ultimate goal Have a Space Station And Base On Every Landable And Orbital body. Oh but there's no space for your base or station? Well Join the up and coming Mobile Solaris and leave your Mark! Also the rules are: No cheats No destroying others bases and also all the Rules of the Forums. Please if you have intentions to build megastructures do not build them in LEO This if for Lag reasons crewd interplanetary vehicles should be Built Around the Moon And Other bodies the Space Station I Plan to build Is going to be Rated For 40 Spacecraft docked to it hopefully. Refuelling stations Are Allowed but We Are Good Space Citizens CLEAN THEM UP AFTER THERE USE AND PURPOSE we do not want to have Interplanetary missions destroyed! You can get the requirements here Releases · NotNORMAN5/Solaris-Projects Please send screenshots So I can see the progress of the challenge I will make Compilations of Missions and achievements on YouTube I will make one Solaris Version Every Year But I will keep the Progress of The previous year so that newer users Get to see Parts And ships From 1 or many years ago!

Norman5

Registered
I Forgot To Add You Start of having to send A lander to mars. Once You have Done A Flyby,Landing and or Parachuted Exploration of every planet can you start sending crewd Interplanetary missions. I know gas giants are unlandable but Flybys And Parachuted Exploration Are here to combat that the only planets you can send crew to in the star is the moon and earth

do not Download The ARSS I have Provided Its config is Not for public Use Delete it and Download the Real one And remove Nibiru!

Hi today I'm feeling a bit sickly so I can't really continue Development but please do not download my version of ARSS Its configs are kind of broken