Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
RaymanBrother#0000
Discord ID: 666666666666666666
Date: 11/03/2021
Reason for ban: I posted shit everywhere to see how long it would take to be banned.

Why I should be unbanned?
Yesterday I saw a video "SFS | Banned from the SFS Discord server speedrun" in which a guy claimed that he managed to be banned from the server in 30 minutes. I wanted to see if I could beat that, but I only managed to be banned in 44 minutes. I realize I did many things wrong, I didn't even think about insulting the moderators and mass pinging Stef and the forum staff. I swear I won't redo the same mistakes, and I'm asking a second chance to improve my performance.

Fuck y... I mean, Thank you.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
It is very unlikely that you will get unbanned. You usually have to wait some time, because the staff will usually deny if it it's to early.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I’ll wait for one of the actual mods to “contact” the discord guys. Just note that usually ban appeals within a few days to a few weeks don’t get accepted. It’s best to wait a while before creating an appeal for the highest chance of getting back on the server. Swearing at the mods also doesn’t help your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.