Sounds hard right ?
But the "Refuel spacecraft / station is allowed" make that easy
No cheats or modifys
Good luck

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I don't wanna hurt or being mean but... the "Go to all planets and back" is not a new thing and it's quite... uncreative?
Actually "land on every single planet and Moon" is a challenge defined on the guidelines as repetitive.

And I don't wanna use the word "bored"

Astro

Registered
I have a challenge idea, we keep losing our rovers to dust storms. Create the biggest RTG nuclear bombs and bomb the hell outta Mars. Make Elon Musk cry.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I’m nuking Mars and nobody will legally stop me mauahahahhahaahhahahaha
*loads shotgun* guess I'll just have to do it illegally then.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
I’m nuking Mars and nobody will legally stop me mauahahahhahaahhahahaha
*taps on shoulder* I'm sorry sir, but you are mistaken, you cannot nuke legally a colonized planet, largely of civilians. You bring one nuke near Mars' SOI, your ship'll be blown to atoms
5Pp9QeC.png before you could launch a distress beacon back home. Even launching from Earth would prove a challenge thanks to my old friend Danny Batten good luck with your endeavour though!

Astro

Registered
*taps on shoulder* I'm sorry sir, but you are mistaken, you cannot nuke legally a colonized planet, largely of civilians. You bring one nuke near Mars' SOI, your ship'll be blown to atoms
View attachment 27106 before you could launch a distress beacon back home. Even launching from Earth would prove a challenge thanks to my old friend Danny Batten good luck with your endeavour though!
I’m gonna uh....*falls down and cowers* go nuke Venus then

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I’m gonna uh....*falls down and cowers* go nuke Venus then
*Gets AK-47 with bayonet*
*Through the microphone to Astro*

I'm sorry, I'm not getting the message...
Did you say you're gonna nuke yourself off the Solar System?

Good! The Venusian Armada will help you.

Astro

Registered
Tell you what if I gift you 3 nuclear warheads capable of making an area uninhabitable for thousands of years to aid in warfare. Could I test my nuke out on Europa or Io?

I think I'll nuke the Moon :p and Danny Batten would probably try to LAND the nuke on Mars before detonation, knowing how much he likes landing gears :p

I think I'll nuke the Moon :p and Danny Batten would probably try to LAND the nuke on Mars before detonation, knowing how much he likes landing gears :p
DON'T YOU DARE TO EVEN SHOOT AN ARROW AT THE MOON. Much less nuke it. The moon is our lovely satellite, it's like our daughter. Ancient people have worshipped and honored the moon. People use the moon as guidance of time. The moon creates the lovely and beautiful tides you see on our magnificent beaches. If you nuke the moon, you nuke the symbol of purity and tranquility. Then the goddess Artemis will come and turn you into a Jackalope and kill all the males in your family.