Soyuz

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I just realised I have never built a proper Soyuz replica despite it being my favourite spacecraft so that's what I've done.
Screenshot_2020-09-19-23-26-53-304_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Right now it's only the capsule and I haven't made a replica launch system but once I have , I'll upload it here!

Attachments

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I just realised I have never built a proper Soyuz replica despite it being my favourite spacecraft so that's what I've done.
View attachment 45440
Right now it's only the capsule and I haven't made a replica launch system but once I have , I'll upload it here!
nice and simple design :D :D :D

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Here is the rocket. Sadly I didn't have enough height to include a launch escape system. Also some changes to the capsule.
Screenshot_2020-09-20-19-49-31-418_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Attachments

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Here is the rocket. Sadly I didn't have enough height to include a launch escape system. Also some changes to the capsule. View attachment 45532
This brings back so many memories of my first Soyuz replicas. Those were all the way back in like the 1.35 to pre 1.35 days. Good times!

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This brings back so many memories of my first Soyuz replicas. Those were all the way back in like the 1.35 to pre 1.35 days. Good times!
i remember that once i have built a soyuz out of fairings and whole ISS-Mir thing... :D :D :D :D