Space Memes

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Post your space related memes here!

Here's one that I made:
Jazz Music Stops 08092018114400.jpg

If you don't get it, basically, the Israeli Space Agency has a rocket that they have to launch in a retrograde orbit because countries to the east of them are hostile and might shoot it down, so trying to dock with the ISS in a retrograde orbit would prove interesting because A: it would hit the ISS directly and explode, or B: it would miss it.

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered

Here's one that I made:
View attachment 7261
If you don't get it, basically, the Israeli Space Agency has a rocket that they have to launch in a retrograde orbit because countries to the east of them are hostile and might shoot it down, so trying to dock with the ISS in a retrograde orbit would prove interesting because A: it would hit the ISS directly and explode, or B: it would miss it.
Lol(@Danny Batten )

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician

Here's one that I made:
View attachment 7261
That's quite interesting

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered

Here's one that I made:
View attachment 7261
F574753B-19DD-4A71-AA0C-F9F3B72C1D3E.jpeg Very good

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Ok then let’s have a look at the most liked people....
886A5ACC-A6AC-4ADB-B839-A59EC43335CE.jpeg

Wow. So many likes!
D2445BB1-6531-49FA-AFDE-0005241DF94E.jpeg

Not much of a jump but still impressive
29048205-620F-4A1E-B68F-69045B85E5A3.jpeg

What in the actual fuck!

ArelGG

Mapper
Registered
Did you know, İt doesnt take as much fuel to launch a rocket into space when it is launched from Australia.

Scientists simply untie the rocket and it falls into outher space where it is then guided by its engines
You’ll just need one of these badboys
B618D767-A052-4DD6-9057-08E4608B787F.jpeg