Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Does it have wheels? Cargo? Or not yet?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Then I guess there's no need to call Marmilo. Fix all of that, then call Marmilo for final review.

--OR--
Don't call Marmilo at all and stick to your rocket, regardless of what he says.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Cool
I suggest you make the fin bigger and the nose a bit more... Smooth, if you know what I mean

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I think the shuttle could use a bigger tail fin, it would really add some character. If you have any way of making the nose part a bit less messy, that would also improve the build a lot. To make the cockpit windshield (ik that's not the good name) more visible, I'd suggest swapping out fuel tanks for batteries, as they are gray even with no dlc (thanks to soyuzturtle for this trick)

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
I believe that Flamdock thinks that using the battery replacement texture is like getting DLC engines through BP editing, which is silly of course. If Stef minded this, he would've probably removed it in the last update, just like he removed the cheeky DLC parts glitch.

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Is stef sees this we’re doomed he fixes all bugs reported here
But we're not talking about bugs! The battery replacement texture was included so that old 1.4 blueprints with batteries wouldn't break. Anyway, I used the texture all over this thread, and nobody ever batted an eye.