Space shuttle

A Space shuttle with no heat shields, you will need infinite fuel as there is no fuel left and no collision damage or unbreakable parts, you will also need no heat damage as there is no heatshields, you also need the parts expansion pack and the cheat pack I'm pretty sure

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

Well that's a terrible deal ... Won't work without all cheats enabled???

Tell you what. Let me teach you how to build. And how to present your build. Ok?

Well that's a terrible deal ... Won't work without all cheats enabled???

Tell you what. Let me teach you how to build. And how to present your build. Ok?
Well I'm sorry that I can't build in your way of fashion but I will try to improve it, it will probably still need the no heat damage cheat as a fuel tank and a nose cone and hawk engine will explode because of my way of fashion so I'm sorry that I'm not like you.

T

TtTOtW

Well I'm sorry that I can't build in your way of fashion but I will try to improve it, it will probably still need the no heat damage cheat as a fuel tank and a nose cone and hawk engine will explode because of my way of fashion so I'm sorry that I'm not like you.
:) Well dude I actually understand that everybody starts at the point where they don't know everything. I also started somewhere. But my point is that a spacecraft that works on cheats is nothing but an indication that the builder needs to either improve or start caring. If they don't they will never be able to offer quality content. And on that front I'm always happy to help. So is everybody else here on the forum. We all started somewhere, and we love helping people go up rather than down.

:) Well dude I actually understand that everybody starts at the point where they don't know everything. I also started somewhere. But my point is that a spacecraft that works on cheats is nothing but an indication that the builder needs to either improve or start caring. If they don't they will never be able to offer quality content. And on that front I'm always happy to help. So is everybody else here on the forum. We all started somewhere, and we love helping people go up rather than down.
I understand that my build needs cheats and that I just started a while ago, I would love to have you help me, as in improving my way of building.

Love it, I recommend adding the heat shields to the bottom and potentially BP editing, but the cheats thing really puts it down for me.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
How would I go about installing this?
Make a folder, put the blueprint.txt in it from the top post, copy a version.txt from a different blueprint then put the folder you created in your blueprints folder

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It just LOOKS like, as you see..
Yeah. I reacted like that because this sounded like a theft accusation. You didn't say that explicitely, but sometimes other people mean that. Sorry if I misinterpreted.

Well, they are a recreation of the same launcher, so it's logical that they are similar. :)

Last edited: