JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
You need to have version 1.5.2 to build it, and also if im suddenly will not be able to build it, ill send you all craft files and world file :)
Roger
I am in the latest update

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I mean forum doesnt allow emojis except those from here so i tried to improvise in giving you a like :)

Hey :) This is place in which we can make something together. If you want to participate, just make or load some nice module, send blueprint here and i will connect it to the rest of other modules of our station. When its finished i will make quicksave and post it here so anyone can enjoy it :). Hope alot of people will join so station can get big ;)
So I made a lander that looks like a capsule, here's the file:

Attachments

nice idea could you put some parts of my nase gateway station in? maybe the entire station or the orion capsule (the thing on the left side)
you find the blueprint and screenshots on my account. would be cool if my party get build in.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This thread is around 2 years old, the project has long ended, please don't necropost.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Again, this thread is like 2 years old and the project has long since ended. I wouldnt even be able to add this since it contains mods, which at the time did not exist. Please look at the date of the thread first.
Still we can post things so that others can download them- Just because the original project has ended does not mean that we cant still collaborate

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Still we can post things so that others can download them- Just because the original project has ended does not mean that we cant still collaborate
Then make a new thread for it and dont post unrelated stuff here after the project has ended

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So people stop posting bps here. The project has ended.
People should look at the dates of last posts and not necropost, this applies to most forum threads since they arent usually closed