Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
It is still in work
Some factions still haven't stated their lores

It's been a long time I talked about the RP...

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Just setting the record straight here...
Screenshot_20190912-092643_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190912-092652_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, you're right that there are a lot of inactive people in there, and there are some people that should pry be added. At the same time, it's a mess, and not even close to one story, which is why it's not public. And, tbf, the reason people haven't really been added is because there hasn't been anything going on in there for months.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Although, now that I look at it, only 3 of em are really inactive anyway. The unknown is Earl's old account for those who are wondering.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Well to be fair there is more active players outside of S.E. than in it. Not exactly a minorty but less than majority
But then you can't just let people have a say in something they care not of, like a one-post account. And then you'll have random people giving themselves 'amazing' backstories that just wouldn't make sense in the timeline. We have some of the biggest players in the chat

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
But then you can't just let people have a say in something they care not of, like a one-post account. And then you'll have random people giving themselves 'amazing' backstories that just wouldn't make sense in the timeline. We have some of the biggest players in the chat
If im remember correctly thats super old and outdated and nothing has come out of it. And there is a few people not in that conversation that arent 1 post wonders

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Just setting the record straight here...
View attachment 26878
View attachment 26879

Yeah, you're right that there are a lot of inactive people in there, and there are some people that should pry be added. At the same time, it's a mess, and not even close to one story, which is why it's not public. And, tbf, the reason people haven't really been added is because there hasn't been anything going on in there for months.
What's that? Some sort of RP chat?

Sould i draw the locations and ranges of the factions in the galaxy?
If do, send me each faction's stats
Edit: oh, and times too
ex: late 23rd century

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Sould i draw the locations and ranges of the factions in the galaxy?
If do, send me each faction's stats
Edit: oh, and times too
ex: late 23rd century
I don't know why, but I had a sudden urge to do this.