Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So yeah…… this thread for the famous space Explorer like Voyager 1, Curiosity, Galileo, Cassini,…… those famous spacecraft,rovers and explorers

So you can share about the spacecraft that you think is the best and post it to here

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ok, so ahhh…… ok this is Voyager 1 , ans this probe has a dish that is used for contacting aliens. It is currently the furthest Man Made object that is leaving the Solar System
6W4X3sdtkercsbZF2SCvDk-1200-80.jpg

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Ok, so ahhh…… ok this is Voyager 1 , ans this probe has a dish that is used for contacting aliens. It is currently the furthest Man Made object that is leaving the Solar System View attachment 48888
Voyager 1 wasn't made to contact aliens. Its primary mission was the exploration of Jupiter and Saturn. Its other objectives include the exploration of those planet's moons and of interstellar space. The only purpose of the dish was to communicate with Earth , not aliens.

The only instrument that I know of that's anything to do with aliens is the spacecraft's golden record which was a record with information about humanity , earth , culture etc on it. This was designed so that if aliens were to by pure chance find the probe , they would hopefully be able to play the record and find out about who made it.

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Voyager 1 wasn't made to contact aliens. Its primary mission was the exploration of Jupiter and Saturn. Its other objectives include the exploration of those planet's moons and of interstellar space. The only purpose of the dish was to communicate with Earth , not aliens.

The only instrument that I know of that's anything to do with aliens is the spacecraft's golden record which was a record with information about humanity , earth , culture etc on it. This was designed so that if aliens were to by pure chance find the probe , they would hopefully be able to play the record and find out about who made it.
Oh yeah

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Lets just hope whoever finds it doesn't come looking for the Arecibo observatory...

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So yeah…… this thread for the famous space Explorer like Voyager 1, Curiosity, Galileo, Cassini,…… those famous spacecraft,rovers and explorers

So you can share about the spacecraft that you think is the best and post it to here
Ok so this is Cassini-Huygens and used for Saturn Missions
Cassini_Saturn_Orbit_Insertion.jpg

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh yeah, those spacecraft are great!

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
But there will be much better……

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I love those spacecrafts James, let me send more!

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
It kinda makes me wish for a Cassini-style mission to Uranus and Neptune. If I remember correctly the only spacecraft that visited those planets is Voyager 2, right?
Yeah, the ice giants haven't received much attention. :(

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
It kinda makes me wish for a Cassini-style mission to Uranus and Neptune. If I remember correctly the only spacecraft that visited those planets is Voyager 2, right?
I believe so.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yup they need to know more about them too.... Idk but someone said there would be a mission for Neptune's moon Triton idk if its true thou....

BTW anyone knows Zombie spacecrafts?? :) :)