Starfleet Vessels (with cheats)

I made a few Starfleet vessels (Star Trek). All of them have problems (beside fuel and lag), no warp drive, no impulse exhausts, and no edited graphics/textures. There are multiple versions of these vessels ( on constitution class about 9, on intrepid 12, on galaxy 2). I will post my most updated versions, if anybody wants the old ones, i will post them. And all of the blueprints are made by me, (excepting the idea on my 6 constitution class with the deflector dish made by separators, i saw it in a highly ''clipped'' version of the kelvin timeline constitution class. Screenshots are coming as fast as possible. Also first post :)

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hmmm.... I wonder how long can wheels survive from firing the separators? :p

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I like the guns that are pointing at other guns.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Make sure you either give credit for the ones that aren't yours, or at the minimum explicitly say that they aren't yours.

I like the guns that are pointing at other guns.
Yes, they are auxiliary guns, when the first ones run out :)))))). Also, the ''rockets'' can be used as trolleys or as highly maneuverable torpedoes. I have a more efficient torpedo that uses a more sleek design, but this is (theoretically) all beta (Alpha were the first 4 versions that had the original design (but it wasn't as accurate as the later versions. 0.14 will receive a secondary deflector dish and a remodeled (bigger) design

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yes, they are auxiliary guns, when the first ones run out :)))))). Also, the ''rockets'' can be used as trolleys or as highly maneuverable torpedoes. I have a more efficient torpedo that uses a more sleek design, but this is (theoretically) all beta (Alpha were the first 4 versions that had the original design (but it wasn't as accurate as the later versions. 0.14 will receive a secondary deflector dish and a remodeled (bigger) design
Yes, I actually watched some nice debunking of some other blueprints on this forum :)))
Also, I'm working on 0.14. It'll be a lot bigger than 0.12. just gotta put new stuff inside :)
Also, please condense your posts. These messages could have been just one. :)

Hello. I never got around to post the 0.14 and 0.15 (performance issues, because of too many parts, so if the (all) engines were turned on, about 15 fps, and if the rcs thrusters were turned on and stabilizing or just using them, crash. It happened too many times to be a simple bug) I made a scaled back version of the 0.15 vessel, the 0.16. It focuses more on performance fixes with rcs, but more fuel and better interior. Apparently, the performance in space is very good, but in an atmosphere it's a bit worse. Screenshot in next post*

T

TtTOtW

There is no performance in the presence of cheats. Performance and cheating are polar opposites. So delete all those laggy cheaty parts and replace it with FUEL, and perhaps there will be some measurable delta V, TWR etc. These are among the measures of performance. And cheats make them either disappear (delta v) or make them a big fat lie (TWR). There is no achievement in cheats.

interesting. Yes, I do agree that I shouldn't be using them (cheats), but I was trying to vertically take off with rcs in 0.16-0.6. In 0.17 I put a bit more fuel, decreased (exponentially :) the amount of rcs, added a system for vertical takeoff, and decreased the size of the chassis. Also I added 5 shuttlecraft: two class-9, 2 pointy (prototypes temporarily), and 2 deep space probes. And I disagree that there is no achievement in cheats. Building a (theoretical) 24-century starship with 21-century technology is hard (not impossible though). And improvements are coming. (Also, when you have about 100-200 rcs plus the other parts and engines, you are going to have problems with fps)

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

Very hard leads to two things: giving up, or pushing through. And cheating is not pushing through.

New update 1.18.
Change log
-New ship mainframe
-More fuel (almost LEO)
-MASS (1200 Tons)
- New Shuttle/Torpedo/Pod
-less RCS (because)
-VTOL (without cheats, for a while)
(Photos in next post cuz if I screw up it can be deleted:)

Also, I'm working on 0.14. It'll be a lot bigger than 0.12. just gotta put new stuff inside :)
If you wanna change the height of building levels you wanna go to files then click on sfs click on saves click blueprints then go to the blueprint you wanna change use the text changers document app to change it then after you will put the y 0.0 to anything