Starship

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This is my (semi) replica of starship and superheavy.

Screenshot_2020-08-29-01-45-09-847_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

When you drop the 1st stage , you have to activate all of the obvious engines but also the valiant engine clipped into the rocket otherwise you won't reach orbit. Once your in orbit you can disable it for extra efficiency. I also recommend launching refueling spacecraft.

Have a great day!

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

View attachment 44585
When you drop the 1st stage , you have to activate all of the obvious engines but also the valiant engine clipped into the rocket otherwise you won't reach orbit. Once your in orbit you can disable it for extra efficiency. I also recommend launching refueling spacecraft.

Have a great day!
Deactivating the Valiant will in fact decrease your efficiency. Also, this is the single most perfect base game Starship I've seen.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Also, this is the single most perfect base game Starship I've seen.
I totally agree with you, this is exactly what I thought when I saw it. Honestly, I haven't made a better one with dlc in 1.5.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

View attachment 44585

Have a great day!
cutest starship :D :D :p

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
By the way , there are landing legs clipped into the lower fins.
Screenshot_2020-08-29-12-01-21-285_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

View attachment 44585

Have a great day!
That is a nice Starship! This is probably hard, but how about If you give it some sort of cargo bay, so you can carry small payloads

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Here is my cargo variant of the starship at a cost of fuel and looks. It doesn't have alot of room but it gets the job done.
Screenshot_2020-08-29-22-42-44-870_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

T

TtTOtW

This is genuinely the first starship of any kind that straight up impressed me no questions asked. Seriously. Even DLC builds are mostly a pretentious mess.

Alecs

Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

View attachment 44585

Have a great day!
Great job mate this is the best free starship I have seen I love your creativity