[STREAM] [18.11.2018 18:00 UTC] No timewarp Mars and back mission

Asdew

Registered
I'm gonna start a Mars and back mission 18.11.2018 18:00 UTC (going for that time, may get delayed). It's gonna be streamed on my YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCApGuTrGK3dtsQ8UuWtDHEg. I will inform you on Reddit and on this forum post when the stream starts and on additional information, if needed (like if the stream gets delayed).

FAQ:

Are you prepared for this?
Yeah, I am. I've practiced the flight a lot with the device I'm gonna do the stream with.

How long will the mission take?
Around 3 months. 1 month from Earth to Mars, 1 month waiting in the orbit of Mars to be in the right position to come back and 1 month to actually come back.

You'll actually stream that long?
I'll try.

But, don't you need to use your phone in the 3 month period?
I'm doing the flight with my secondary phone.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I'm gonna start a Mars and back mission 18.11.2018 18:00 UTC (going for that time, may get delayed). It's gonna be streamed on my YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCApGuTrGK3dtsQ8UuWtDHEg. I will inform you on Reddit and on this forum post when the stream starts and on additional information, if needed (like if the stream gets delayed).

FAQ:

Are you prepared for this?
Yeah, I am. I've practiced the flight a lot with the device I'm gonna do the stream with.

How long will the mission take?
Around 3 months. 1 month from Earth to Mars, 1 month waiting in the orbit of Mars to be in the right position to come back and 1 month to actually come back.

You'll actually stream that long?
I'll try.

But, don't you need to use your phone in the 3 month period?
I'm doing the flight with my secondary phone.
That sounds, well, different

T

TtTOtW

Honestly I nearly shouted him right where I sat when he took that sharp turn on his upward trajectory. The rocket was already upside down aerodynamic, then he still messes with the throttle while trying to "drift" the thing into orbit...

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Honestly I nearly shouted him right where I sat when he took that sharp turn on his upward trajectory. The rocket was already upside down aerodynamic, then he still messes with the throttle while trying to "drift" the thing into orbit...
Hehe it was more of an air show for the first minute:p