(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Wow....:oops:
Btw, the probe that you're using for a windscreen seems kind of large in comparison?

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Bombardier Earl, are you still building tanks in SFS?
…sort of. I've mainly been helping my friends get the gsme and teach them, but yeah a little.
I found a really cool ammo I need to talk to you about!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
There's only so much you can do, even with .bp editing.
Yeah, I know. :)
What I was trying to say was, the SFS probe part must be huge if it looks that big in comparison to a 1:1 STS.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
That's bigger than Opportunity or Spirit!

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Well, Earl, you might not remember me, cause I was apsent to the forum for some months, but I kept visiting it as a guest, and I know who you are, so welcome back
Of course I remember you? :) Thanks, and I guess I could say the same to you too! ;)

You could add a few more tons of fuel inside the ET fairing, seeing how it's mostly empty...

Oh, and reasonable payload when over-depending on BP editing (like my shuttle) is 1000, maybe even 2000T not to LEO, but to Mars...

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
You could add a few more tons of fuel inside the ET fairing, seeing how it's mostly empty...

Oh, and reasonable payload when over-depending on BP editing (like my shuttle) is 1000, maybe even 2000T not to LEO, but to Mars...
But he's going for an exact STS recreation, and trying to keep everything as close to the reality as it is possible. That is not a futuristic Shuttle ;)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
When making SFS recreations of hydrogen powered rockets, you usually need to leave some empty space, or it will be heavier than its real life counterpart. :)