Subdivision help

I would like to know if it is possible to start a new subdivision/Faction, and if so- does it have to be based on eternia? It's not a problem.if it does, as I have the map installed, it's just that I would like to start my own faction in eternia

I would like to know if it is possible to start a new subdivision/Faction, and if so- does it have to be based on eternia? It's not a problem.if it does, as I have the map installed, it's just that I would like to start my own faction in eternia
Yes, I know it's special division, I just thought it was subdivision when I posted this

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
No, we haven't changed anything since. I think the answer to new fractions is the same as when TtT was around (aka, the answer is "No! Not unless you're Lt. Snakestrike.")

Perhaps it might be a good idea to give that unofficial rule a review?:)

No, we haven't changed anything since. I think the answer to new fractions is the same as when TtT was around (aka, the answer is "No! Not unless you're Lt. Snakestrike.")

Perhaps it might be a good idea to give that unofficial rule a review?:)
Sad, I had a whole array of blueprints ready to use to start it. Oof to me and oof to the5 hours of building.