Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Since you seem insane enough to do it, How about a 1km long station that looks nice (as said by dio), But in low solar orbit. Or do an easier challenge and good ol' LEO.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Make the station have mewing streak
Mewing is a very dangerous trend, although the health and beauty benefits exist, The are far outweighed by the downsides to mewing. Like chipped teeth, a damaged jaw, miss-aligned teeth. Heck the guy who invented the thing got his medical license taken away for malpractice.

Works Cited:
Mewing May Be Trendy, But It Has No Scientific Basis
Orthodontist advised treatment with risk of harm to children, tribunal told
What Is Mewing?
Mewing Is Fake - Statcare
Mewing: Fact or Fiction? An In-Depth Look at the Controversial Technique
https://www.verywellhealth.com/what...oth associated,Society also expelled Mike Mew

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Mewing is a very dangerous trend, although the health and beauty benefits exist, The are far outweighed by the downsides to mewing. Like chipped teeth, a damaged jaw, miss-aligned teeth. Heck the guy who invented the thing got his medical license taken away for malpractice.

Works Cited:
What Is Mewing?
https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-mewing-5087751#:~:text=The Mews are both associated,Society also expelled Mike Mew
My guy. It's a joke. The trend you see is people joking about it. Nobody who is on the platforms you see has the attention span to mew nonstop.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
My guy. It's a joke. The trend you see is people joking about it. Nobody who is on the platforms you see has the attention span to mew nonstop.
I assure you it is very much a real thing i've seen people do, Many of the youth in my ward in church have been doing it and ruining their jaw, It may have started as a joke but the youth are impressionable and stupid. And likely many of the members of this forum (who are roughly the same age) may end up doing the thing as well. It is like when they made those fake ads that you could microwave an iphone 7 to charge it, it was clearly fake but the ignorant fell for it. Or the "cool crystals" post from '08 that had folks mixing bleach and ammonia then blowing with a straw. People are dumb, always assume the worst.

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I assure you it is very much a real thing i've seen people do, Many of the youth in my ward in church have been doing it and ruining their jaw, It may have started as a joke but the youth are impressionable and stupid. And likely many of the members of this forum (who are roughly the same age) may end up doing the thing as well. It is like when they made those fake ads that you could microwave an iphone 7 to charge it, it was clearly fake but the ignorant fell for it. Or the "cool crystals" post from '08 that had folks mixing bleach and ammonia then blowing with a straw. People are dumb, always assume the worst.

Works Cited:
What Is Mewing?
https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-mewing-5087751#:~:text=The Mews are both associated,Society also expelled Mike Mew
Guys, let's not derail this thread.

I suggest a Space Station with very large solar arrays.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Refueling Space station
Shipyard to build giant ships