Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Altaïr final question before I BOT:
Are docking ports still available in free version?
As far as I know the small docking port is still available for free players, yes.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Is TheAngmarian banned if so that was quick

Why2k4

Registered
I don't care your pissing off everyone here so I would choose your words carefully. It's not everyone getting on the bandwagon it's you pissing off everyone.
I hate to be that guy, and I totally agree with your point btw, but... "you're". again, sorry.

A three part modular base sounds good and doable to me, spent plenty time doing nonfunctional custom builds like this

Figure launching collections of parts that can be assembled like so:
A) launchpad; does nothing by itself but offering a landing target
B) fuel refinery/station; refuels rockets on the pad
C) parts factory; allows construction as on Earth pad, have a drop list of completed pads to load from build screen

Make this a total pain to build with hundreds of heavy parts, but easier after the first based off the moon or wherever;
Parts don’t all have to be unique, maybe wonky looking as it’s built but then *poof* it turns into a nice background pic when the last piece is added

If we are to make bases on planets, there should be a way to generate fuel and refuel rockets.
I did a concept art for a methane fuel generator to be used on Mars. Although there are many potentials elsewhere to generate it, like hydrogen from water ice or methane from Titan's atmosphere.