Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Altaïr i tagged ya because I saw you online [TEA]:)
Because I'm online doesn't necessary mean that I'm available for you right now. Stop stalking me. I'll have a look at your mission, but once again stop pinging constantly the staff.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello and sorry for the delay. Working on a mod is very time consuming o_O

I'd like to see more screenshots to show your arrival in the jovian system, how you got an encounter with the moon and your insertion. I'd also like to see more in details how you return to Earth.

Also, your rocket is bp edited. Can you please share it so that I can check everything is fine? Thanks.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Also, your rocket is bp edited. Can you please share it so that I can check everything is fine? Thanks.
my rocket isn’t bp edited…

Working on a mod is very time consuming o_O
ANAIS?

im so sorry but I long past deleted the system because my devices storage is running VERY low and these are the only screenshots I have of the challenge.

im so sorry for wasting your time, is it okay if I could attempt a different challenge?

Last edited:

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Blueprints eat only tiniest amount of storage. Like 50-100 blueprints for one single photo. Also worlds themselves eat the same little as blueprint, but each new quicksave eats more, almost like new world.

Thus instead of deleting it, you can simply move it to another folder, so it would not get in the way. For example i have near 300 blueprints in extra folder, but in game menu i have only 10-20 blueprints at a time, only those which i am interested in at this current moment.

Also all worlds and quicksaves have the same repeating data inside it. So you can make 7z or advanced rar archive of entire 100 worlds with 2000 quicksaves in it and this archive file will be the size of several worlds with several quicksaves. And the same with blueprints. You can add +1000 blueprints to this archive and it will become just +1 or +2 bluprints bigger in size.

And also you can just upload your copy of all worlds and blueprints to somewhere in internet, at goodle drive, microsoft drive, apple account cloud storage space, and so on.

So there is no need to delete anything, it just takes very tiny amount of storage space.

Last edited:

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Blueprints eat only tiniest amount of storage. Like 50-100 blueprints for one single photo. Also worlds themselves eat the same little as blueprint, but each new quicksave eats more, almost like new world.

Thus instead of deleting it, you can simply move it to another folder, so it would not get in the way. For example i have near 300 blueprints in extra folder, but in game menu i have only 10-20 blueprints at a time, only those which i am interested in at this current moment.

Also all worlds and quicksaves have the same repeating data inside it. So you can make 7z or advanced rar archive of entire 100 worlds with 2000 quicksaves in it and this archive file will be the size of several worlds with several quicksaves. And the same with blueprints. You can add +1000 blueprints to this archive and i will become just +1 or +2 bluprints bigger in size.

And also you can just upload your copy of all worlds and blueprints to somewhere in internet, at goodle drive, microsoft drive, apple account cloud storage space, and so on.

So there is no need to delete anything, it just takes very tiny amount of storage space.
oh for fucks sake so I deleted it for no reason??
i mean, it did sorta not contribute to anything.

Last edited:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
my rocket isn’t bp edited…
But you clipped a lot of parts, that's what I meant.

Sure, not Tetris :p

im so sorry but I long past deleted the system because my devices storage is running VERY low and these are the only screenshots I have of the challenge.
You posted it 3 days ago and it's already been long you deleted it?!

im so sorry for wasting your time, is it okay if I could attempt a different challenge?
I wonder what prevents you from redoing it but ok. The only remaining challenge you still haven't tried is reusability. I wish you good luck.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I wonder what prevents you from redoing it but ok. The only remaining challenge you still haven't tried is reusability. I wish you good luck.
I think I might re-attempt the shittle challenge, do you miss if you could help me with building them?

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
let’s also keep in mind my device was an early iPad (because bigger screen) that I bought in 2017 so it’s in its last moments so that’s why the storage is shite for nowt