Which tanks are cooler

• Total voters

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Therapist: Japanese tiger tank isn't real , it can't hurt you.

Japanese tiger tank:
IMG_20200722_100039.jpg

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
So you've seen the Bob semple tank...
IMG_20200722_150606.jpg

But have you seen...
IMG_20200722_150639.jpg

BIG BOB! This tank was an idea of Bob semple but was never seriously considered. The only art we have is fan made.( This picture is from hoi 4 )

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
@Horus Lupercal you remember? They really deserved tanks though.
Tanker Mice from Mars. Would be a work of irony if they were using Maus/Ratte AFVs as well.

Or Tanker Mice, riding in tanks named after big cats.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
This needs a TV show. Tanks operated by whatever they're named after, so crowds of big cats wanging AT shells at various Civil War generals and leaders of the United Kingdom

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This needs a TV show. Tanks operated by whatever they're named after, so crowds of big cats wanging AT shells at various Civil War generals and leaders of the United Kingdom
Correct me if I'm wrong but there weren't really many British tanks names after our leaders. Theres the Churchill , I can't think of any others. British tank names were quite generic ; Matilda , valentine , crusader , challenger etc

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Correct me if I'm wrong
Ok, if you insist...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cromwell_tank

A more accurate phrase I could use is 'crewed by the letter C', because most British tanks start with that (Chieftain, Centurion, Challengerx3, Crusader, Comet, Cromwell, Churchill etc) but it'd be difficult to crew a vehicle with a letter of the alphabet or a valentines day card (you could get a matilda in a matilda though) so I picked the largest single group of tie-ins able to crew an AFV, which happened to be national leaders.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Hang on, who would operate the Dicker Max?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Just found out that flamethrower is a war crime
Actually, it isn't.

http://disarmament.un.org/treaties/t/ccwc_p3/text

It's only illegal to use incendiary weapons (including flamethrowers) against civilian targets (for obvious reasons) or against military targets within civilian areas (for obvious reasons). But there's nothing in the protocol against driving your NOD flame tank up to a bunker full of dudes and flammenwerfing the shit out of them.

It's actually more legal to use a flamethrower in combat than it is to use a 'not a flamethrower' outside of combat.

T

TtTOtW

Actually, it isn't.

http://disarmament.un.org/treaties/t/ccwc_p3/text

It's only illegal to use incendiary weapons (including flamethrowers) against civilian targets (for obvious reasons) or against military targets within civilian areas (for obvious reasons). But there's nothing in the protocol against driving your NOD flame tank up to a bunker full of dudes and flammenwerfing the shit out of them.
Interesting you may find it: I am forbidden to take anyone whatsoever's life by fire. Not even in war.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Interesting you may find it: I am forbidden to take anyone whatsoever's life by fire. Not even in war.
I can't imagine that comes up often.

I mean, you're not a member of a super secret assassin society, are you? :p

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Just found out that flamethrower is a war crime :rolleyes:
even the *bobby* traps in vietnam (insert the digged soil with sharp sticks below and covered with leaves etc..)