Team Hawk submission [Planet Editing]

Subsystems can improve my account. Let's check it. Subsystems are created recently(2 hours ago). Any subsystem merged with system = new system. Of course every detail of merged system and subsystem is maded by me

I want to rank for 4 dynamic effects:

- Reentry Effects: As you get closer to any of the stars in the system, the color of the rockets changes, as if they are heating up. All stars have this.
- Realistic Surface Texturing: All the textures correlate with the landmarks on their surface, there are even active volcanoes and seas.
- Complex and Custom Terrain: Look at how I made Miranda with just text version of heightmap, and how I made comets with just a pictures. Everything scales with game difficult
- Backgrounds: look at the accretion disks of the Mira AB system, the day/night cycle, the rings of Saturn, the geysers on Europa.

So, textures weight(63mb) is not allowes to just insert merged system into forum.
So i must store it in cloud: Truly Terrained Solar System + All New Subsystems In.zip

Truly Terrained Solar System + 6 Recently Released Subsystems

3. Team Hawk:
There are two ways to get the final rank.

One is to dominate at least 3 of the Dynamic Effects list here...:
- Reentry Effects.
- Bynary Systems or Coorbital Satellites.
- Realistic surface texturing.
- Complex and Custom Terrain.
- Backgrounds.

The other way to get this ranks is:
To present a super complex planet pack composed by multiple Solar Systems, totalizing at least 150 bodies, including asteroids, as well as all the types of planets and moons listed below:
- Rocky world
- Habitable world
- Iced world
- Gas world
- Lava world

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Subsystems can improve my account. Let's check it. Subsystems are created recently(2 hours ago). Any subsystem merged with system = new system. Of course every detail of merged system and subsystem is maded by me

I want to rank for 4 dynamic effects:
- Reentry Effects: As you get closer to any of the stars in the system, the color of the rockets changes, as if they are heating up. All stars have this.
- Realistic Surface Texturing: All the textures correlate with the landmarks on their surface, there are even active volcanoes and seas.
- Complex and Custom Terrain: Look at how I made Miranda with just text version of heightmap, and how I made comets with just a pictures. Everything scales with game difficult
- Backgrounds: look at the accretion disks of the Mira AB system, the day/night cycle, the rings of Saturn, the geysers on Europa.

So, textures weight(63mb) is not allowes to just insert merged system into forum.
So i must store it in cloud: Truly Terrained Solar System + All New Subsystems In.zip

Truly Terrained Solar System + 6 Recently Released Subsystems
Hello creator of worlds. I do believe that one should start at the beginning of the rank tree: Team Titan. It is called moon maker. As can be seen, I have gotten the Moon Maker badge. You may submit a unique moon there in the Entries for Team Titan section. Info on the ranks here: New Ranks! [Planet Editing]. Have fun :)

Hello creator of worlds. I do believe that one should start at the beginning of the rank tree: Team Titan. It is called moon maker. As can be seen, I have gotten the Moon Maker badge. You may submit a unique moon there in the Entries for Team Titan section. Info on the ranks here: New Ranks! [Planet Editing]. Have fun :)
Look at this

Recommendations by author of constant competition =/= necessary thing. No single word about necessarity to complete entries in hiearchy order
Attempt only after you’ve completed Team Frontier

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Look at this

Recommendations by author of constant competition =/= necessary thing. No single word about necessarity to complete entries in hiearchy order
It seems that you are correct. My apologies. You may proceed although you have to make a new planetary system to get the badge..