Team hawk

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
I hope some one is at least proud of me for getting it thru earths atmosphere perfectly to not burn it up and then used the engine to get a 1ms landing as to not break the panels

S

Sportgus

One of the admins told me to wait for moon to update in that time I was aloud to do hawk
I think you need to post the video of you doing them or screenshots here in the forum and what do you mean by moon update. Also please remember to try to condense your posts.

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
I think you need to post the video of you doing them or screenshots here in the forum and what do you mean by moon update. Also please remember to try to condense your posts.
I have been posting screen shots and the videos are to large for the files so I put them on my yt
Also by moon I mean the admin mooncrasher

S

Sportgus

I have been posting screen shots and the videos are to large for the files so I put them on my yt
Also by moon I mean the admin mooncrasher
Ok sorry I just thought you needed to directly show a video or screenshots but as long as Mooncrasher sees it on there it should be fine idk thought.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
disclaimer: this is just a pre-overview of a few things, no approval just yet as you did not fulfil all the requirements for the team frontier space station.

Here’s my shuttle is it approved?
The person who is supposed to approve shuttles is temporaily offline, but I can tell you right now that would not qualify. It almost could not be further from being a shuttle. :p
Try make a plane shape. The nose is the hardest, so start with making a good nose. Then a body, payload bay, and a tail. Then some landing gear.

The smallest rocket on earth 1:1
What rocket is this supposed to be?

Lol, wrong planet entirely, but I see you know that.
Congrats on the landing tho.

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
Here are the new modgels and there screen shots but for some reason some screen shots did not get taken if you want me to take them I’ll gladly relaunch stuff to the station

Attachments

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
I fixed my shuttle I made it small this time to

Attachments