TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah, I was thinking about if these missions are hard, that´s why I as also thinking about some limitations, like for example: the space station around one of the moons of jupiter would have 2 escape crafts that are able to reach Earth, 2 landers, 3 habitation modules, at least 6 big solar panels and a way to correct the orbit.

On the Interplanetary space station it would be almost the same thing, 2 escape crafts, 4 landers, 5 - 6 habitation modules, at least 2 engines on the back of the station and 1 big shield in the front to protect the station and use it as a aerobrake, (now I think we could use it in this challenge to land on all 4 moons of Jupiter).

Landing on Moon, Captured Asteroid, Mars and it's moons and go back to Earth, would have to be in less than 250 - 300 Tons (maybe, idk if that is hard to do).

And the eliptical orbit around the sun I was thinking that the idea of Altair and Leminiscate Biscuit would be better to make the new bagde hard to get.

And on the Venus and back mission it would be as you said:

S

Sportgus

Perhaps something a bit unconventional
It requires two people to work together to either create and complete a mission or collaborate in building a space station, surface base, or things like that.
Maybe team fairing? cuz two halves make one whole or something, or team srb because you usually use 2 srbs. Badge would be named something like, Better Together or Double Trouble
You get the concept

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Perhaps something a bit unconventional
It requires two people to work together to either create and complete a mission or collaborate in building a space station, surface base, or things like that.
Maybe team fairing? cuz two halves make one whole or something, or team srb because you usually use 2 srbs. Badge would be named something like, Better Together or Double Trouble
You get the concept
Considering it, people can send bps of the rocket while base players send pictures of the bp area?

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Team Ion take 2

Badge color: light blue
Badge text: Team ION
Text color: darker blue

View attachment 107236
The badge.

Requires Team Hawk

Challenges
1. Jupiter 4 or reusable grand tour (no orbital assembly, less than 500 tons)
2. Complete Moon^2
3. Enter low solar orbit with no gravity assists, less than 50 tons.
4. "Replica challenge but with a reusable rocket and accurate recovery hardware and functionality." -Idkgeek
5. Kiloton rover
6. etc...

Privlidges
Unlimited editing time
Locking of one's own thread.
Custom text colors
Text highlighting
Very big signiture
etc...
No one mentioned this...

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
does this mean a person who had completed team frontier but not titan judge team frontier?

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Ok.

1. You have to be in team hawk to be a Team Judge.
2. Team Judges can judge any team entry.