Team Titan Heelp SOS

BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Man on the Moon
Registered
need help, I have a video that shows that I go to the moon and return without damage and without cheating this to achieve the Team Titan rank but the video is too long to publish, what do I do?

1612283859809.png

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
You could upload it to YouTube, and link it here. Google drive or Dropbox will work as well.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
need help, I have a video that shows that I go to the moon and return without damage and without cheating this to achieve the Team Titan rank but the video is too long to publish, what do I do?

View attachment 55105
How long is the video?! My entry videos on YT are long as hell. It'll not be the video, you're probably doing something wrong here

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi BenjaSFS☆☆☆

You have to create your own topic in this section:
Entries for Team Titan

The video format itself is fine, however you broke a booster on separation at 00:41. I don't know if that disqualifies the entry, I'm not a judge for that, but there is a risk.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yes, I second what Altair said, this should be on its own thread on Team Titan submissions

About the booster, depends on its situation when it breaks up. If it breaks up after it is detached and nothing on the spacecraft breaks, then is fine. There is no problem on breaking a piece of debris.

However, if it damages the main crafts, or it breaks before the separation, then yes, the entry needs to be disqualified.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yes, I second what Altair said, this should be on its own thread on Team Titan submissions

About the booster, depends on its situation when it breaks up. If it breaks up after it is detached and nothing on the spacecraft breaks, then is fine. There is no problem on breaking a piece of debris.

However, if it damages the main crafts, or it breaks before the separation, then yes, the entry needs to be disqualified.
About the booster, actually it's because he first separates the main core, which hits one of the boosters still attached (though they are already empty), and then he separates the booster. He should have done this in the opposite order to fix that.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
About the booster, actually it's because he first separates the main core, which hits one of the boosters still attached (though they are already empty), and then he separates the booster. He should have done this in the opposite order to fix that.
I’ve seen it. Yes, but he could have just dropped the boosters first and everything would be fine, so I guess this is... approved. Is just a problem with the staging, not with his flying or his rocket.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
I’ve seen it. Yes, but he could have just dropped the boosters first and everything would be fine, so I guess this is... approved. Is just a problem with the staging, not with his flying or his rocket.
I´ve seen this before with other rockets