Team titan questions before I do it

PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I’m going to make a YouTube video on doing team titan but I have a few questions

1. Are we aloud to refuel at stations we aready have built

2.can we use spacecraft we have aready designed

3. are we allowed to use docking like the Apollo missions

4.can we use part clipping

im wanting to know this stuff so I can give good review on the rules to viewers I also just want to know so I don’t end up needing to redo it like 50 times I’m also very busy so I don’t have much time to do all tries

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
1. Unnecessary.
2. Yes, unless you're using somebody else's rocket.
3. Of course!
4. As stated in the Instructions page,
  • Cheats are forbidden.
  • Ion engines cannot be used.
  • Nothing (except obviously dumped stages) must be damaged.
  • BP Editing/Part Clipping is allowed, but engine stretching and "no engine heat" is forbidden.
  • Default ‘Stock’ Solar System must be used, although both visual-only modifications are allowed.
    • As an exception, IRIS by Altaïr will be allowed. Other RSS-like packs may be evaluated in the future.
Instead of making a separate thread, you could ask questions directly in the Instructions thread.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Just to complete XenonSpace answer:

1. Are we aloud to refuel at stations we aready have built
You would have to show the construction of the station then, following the challenge rules of course. This is not advised, all missions are doable with a single rocket (except for the space station of course).

On the rest there's nothing more to add :)

PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Just to complete XenonSpace answer:

You would have to show the construction of the station then, following the challenge rules of course. This is not advised, all missions are doable with a single rocket (except for the space station of course).

On the rest there's nothing more to add :)
Ok I just saw how other people did a lot of entry’s before finally getting it so I just wanted to ask but I’ll make a new station and use my current craft able to get to the moon I’ll have to design a lander though but thanks I’ll be sure to make video soon after planning my missions