Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
oh okay, thanks, im so bad at docking and i need some help, can you help me?
If you can teleport yourself next to the target all you have to do is using your RCS thrusters...

Original mod by Osmo. Ported to official ModLoader by me.
Description of the mod in Old Modloader Mods category (Modified a bit):

Rocket teleporter mod for SFS.
Source code and releases can be found in this GitHub repo.
Also, thanks to pixelgaming579 and ASoD for allowing to use parts of their code.

Features
- Ability to change position, velocity and angle of your rocket.
- Ability to change planet the rocket is located on.
- Game can be paused while teleporting (Not really anymore, though planning to re-add it on a future update).
- Safety feature that prevents rocket from teleporting below the ground and outside SOI (can be disabled).

How to install
Install instructions can be found in the GitHub repository of the mod.
Hello,I am experiencing some bugs,When im teleporting a big ship (or just a rocket) to for an example the moon the time goes to 0X and makes the rocket uncontrollable (i cannot switch to it)

Also, thanks to pixelgaming579 and ASoD for allowing to use parts of their code.

Features
- Game can be paused while teleporting (Not really anymore, though planning to re-add it on a future update).
- Safety feature that prevents rocket from teleporting below the ground and outside SOI (can be disabled).

How to install
I tried downloading but it doesn't work, I'm on version 1.5.7.2. Please help me. Do I need to install an older version? if yes how do i do that?

Features

How to install
How i use it? I can't teleport

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I tried downloading but it doesn't work, I'm on version 1.5.7.2. Please help me. Do I need to install an older version? if yes how do i do that?
Your game's version is largely outdated! The official mod loader wasn't even released. We are on version 1.5.9.8 now, update your game and try again. Also, please see this thread if you have any issue with mods installation, it will help to solve most of your problems.

Last edited:
Hey, maker of the game, the mod donest work to well. I will try to like telport to mars or somewhere alse but the only one working is Demose. Is there a way i can that?
image_2024-01-06_130715221.png

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
by now the modloader is in the game does someone have the dll file for can you attach it
You have to download the dll from the github repo mentionned in the first post. Once on the github repo, click on "Release" to access to the dll.