Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Terragenesis is a game that is terraforming planets from different conditions, there you can terraform different planets like the one from the solar system, TRAPPIST-1, historical Earth and random planets
Screenshot_2021-03-26-17-19-26-087_com.alexanderwinn.TerraGenesis.jpg

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Screenshot_2021-03-27-08-18-07-776_com.alexanderwinn.TerraGenesis.jpg

Just drowned two city……

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The inner planets:
Screenshot_2021-03-28-09-20-05-566_com.alexanderwinn.TerraGenesis.jpg

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
looks nice! :D

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I heard that terraforming Earth is very difficult, maybe I should try terraforming Earth one day

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Terraform Earth to make it more Earth-like. :p
Seriously, I'm wondering what that game allows you to terraform Earth into.

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Terraform Earth to make it more Earth-like. :p
Seriously, I'm wondering what that game allows you to terraform Earth into.
Why terraforming Earth is difficult, first you have to deal with the temperature and the oxygen then the human consumption, if not, all the human will die
Dealing with the human consumption will need a satellite called sky farm which cost me 50000000 c( I only have 10000000 c at the beginning with a biosphere money growth rate of about 10000c/min)
Screenshot_2021-03-29-18-19-58-077_com.alexanderwinn.TerraGenesis.jpg

Last edited:

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I dunno, what if I wanted Earth to be a Tatooine? Or Kamino?:p

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
None of those is terraformed... they are habitable, but they are not like Earth. The planet that is most similar to Earth is... Earth, definitely, and I don’t get why you have to spend a lot of credit to make Earth look like Earth.

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Earth needs to be terraformed because the temperature keep rising which will release water that will flood the city, and there is human consumption that will make all the plant die, if I play on biosphere more I'll also have to deal with the oxygen increasing
How to say Earth is terraformed?(in nature) At least everything is stable without human consumption
At first I think that terraforming Earth is very easy as it is already habitable but...... I lost most of my cities and makes all the people die so I start to think that Earth is not easy to terraform
What do you mean terraform Earth? Earth is Earth-like... doesn’t needs to be terraformed...
Technically is get rid of the increasing and decreasing that will make Earth inhabitable
You can make Earth to be a Tatooine or Kamino, you can even make Earth to be a Mustafar too! Just remember to build the cities but you can't fulfill the faction and habitability's criteria

If you know the human impact on the environment then you'll know why Earth have to be terraformed

Last edited:

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I want Earth to have paradise habitability( Earth is in habitable habitability)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Earth needs to be terraformed because the temperature keep rising which will release water that will flood the city, and there is human consumption that will make all the plant die, if I play on biosphere more I'll also have to deal with the oxygen increasing
How to say Earth is terraformed?(in nature) At least everything is stable without human consumption
At first I think that terraforming Earth is very easy as it is already habitable but...... I lost most of my cities and makes all the people die so I start to think that Earth is not easy to terraform

Technically is get rid of the increasing and decreasing that will make Earth inhabitable

You can make Earth to be a Tatooine or Kamino, you can even make Earth to be a Mustafar too! Just remember to build the cities but you can't fulfill the faction and habitability's criteria

If you know the human impact on the environment then you'll know why Earth have to be terraformed
I get that you want to make Earth a paradise, that is good. I get that you want to fix this planet that we’ve screwed with our industry and pollution, that’s nice. But I don’t think “terraforming” is the correct term since it means “make something look like Earth” and Earth is already just like Earth.

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I don’t think “terraforming” is the correct term since it means “make something look like Earth” and Earth is already just like Earth.
Hmm you're right

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Starts terraforming the Moon!
Screenshot_2021-04-01-08-16-34-471_com.alexanderwinn.TerraGenesis.jpg