bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nicolas Tesla, credited with the development of A/C electrical power, was known for some "interesting" inventions. The earthquake machine, shadowgraph and thought camera obviously ahead of their time.(tongue in cheek)

One invention, thought of as interesting but not really useful, was the valvular conduit. Otherwise known as the Tesla valve.

Taking advantage of fluid dynamics it's basically a check valve with no moving parts. Anyone who has done any plumbing knows the value of this handy little device.

Fast forward 100 years and Tesla's genius is once more revealed. Due to the behavior of fluids and on a quantum level particles at certain vibrational frequencies, applications in pulse engines and quantum computing are being examined.

Something Tesla probably thought of as a representation of electrical flow and behavior, think induction motor. The valvular conduit is finding real life use 100 years after his death.

I'm going to take another look at his electric powered supersonic airship.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nicolas Tesla, credited with the development of A/C electrical power, was known for some "interesting" inventions. The earthquake machine, shadowgraph and thought camera obviously ahead of their time.(tongue in cheek)

One invention, thought of as interesting but not really useful, was the valvular conduit. Otherwise known as the Tesla valve.

Taking advantage of fluid dynamics it's basically a check valve with no moving parts. Anyone who has done any plumbing knows the value of this handy little device.

Fast forward 100 years and Tesla's genius is once more revealed. Due to the behavior of fluids and on a quantum level particles at certain vibrational frequencies, applications in pulse engines and quantum computing are being examined.

Something Tesla probably thought of as a representation of electrical flow and behavior, think induction motor. The valvular conduit is finding real life use 100 years after his death.

I'm going to take another look at his electric powered supersonic airship.
Ha, Tesla invented a lot of crazy stuff, he may have the ability to tear Earth in half!

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ha, Tesla invented a lot of crazy stuff, he may have the ability to tear Earth in half!
Between earthquakes, tidal waves and death beams Tesla may have had a little bit of a mean streak.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Tesla is actually ahead of his time.