TextureLoader

Cucumber Space

Part Time Developer
Modder
Registered
TextureLoader
Mod that allows you to downoald textures in the game.

How to install TextureLoader
Go to releases and download TextureLoader.dll. Once download, put TextureLoader.dll into MODS/TextureLoader folder in Spaceflight Simulator_Data. You can found Spaceflight Simulator_Data in folder where you install steam in the nex path: Steam\steamapps\common\Spaceflight Simulator\Spaceflight Simulator Game\Spaceflight Simulator_Data. Then launch game and close after loading. Spaceflight Simulator_Data/TextureLoader/(ColorTextures, ShapeTextures, ShadeTextures) path will create automatically. You can put your textures there. You can download References.zip in releases (stock textures in TextureLoader format)

GitHub

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this isnt working for me, I have the texture loader file, then put the .dll file in there and the other textures in there. I tried creating the colortexture file and put the textures in there but it didnt work either. Help!
1647404990282.png

1647405027840.png

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
There is 2 folders the first goes into your mods folder like any other mod and you put the dll in there. The other folder goes in your spaceflight simulator data folder and it's named TextureLoader then you put the color textures folder into that one