Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Please refrain from spamming susianigmail , posting 4 times in a row without providing any information like you did is not acceptable.

If you have an issue with the mod, please make sure you ask kindly and without cluttering the discussion.

The mod doesn't work for me, I don't know if there's a step I've missed or something but the mod doesn't create any of the texture files. It just stays as a .DLL file inside it's folder.

I'm using dani's mod loader if thereæs a problem with using that. :)

1648631214849.png

1648631261116.png

1648631211063.png

T

TtTOtW

Hey all you upside down people... or is it maybe just me? Hmmm...

Anyway,here's a tiny addition to your paint kit that works no matter whether you're upside down or not.
Royal Colours.png

As king, emperor and overlord I have come to miss the royal colours... and here they are so we can all enjoy them now! The colours you see are Royal Purple, Burgundy and Karman Blue. Just unzip and drop the contents of the extracted folder in the TextureLoader/ColorTextures folder. You need to first install the TextureLoader mod as described above, if you have not already done so.

Have fun dressing your rockets in royal robes!

Attachments

i dont understand
1649471745280.png

1649471773065.png

i made both textureLoader folders. instructions are unclear on whether to make a folder or not and when it isn't working