TexturesLoader [SFSML 1.35]

Exund

Registered
Let's you hotswap Rocket textures to fit you likings !

Usage :
After launching the game once with the mod you can put your textures as PNGs under your SFSFOLDER/SFS1.35_Data/SFSML/Data/TexturesLoader

Previews :

Download : Attached
Default Textures : Attached

Attachments

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Let's you hotswap Rocket textures to fit you likings !

Usage :
After launching the game once with the mod you can put your textures as PNGs under your SFSFOLDER/SFS1.35_Data/SFSML/Data/TexturesLoader

Previews :

Download : Attached
Default Textures : Attached
Ooooo that’s cool:). Can I do this on IOS?

D

DeanZ

Hello!
In the folder "SFS1.35_Data" created folders: "SFSML/Data/TexturesLoader" and placed there files from the archive: TexturesLoader.dll, Combined, Parachute, Rocket Parts.
However, i did not observe any changes in the game. What have I done wrong?

S

Space "co-pilot"

So when I downloaded the texture loader or the mod loader I had to miss something because when I launch the game it says I'm missing the asset folder and it skips that process

S

Space "co-pilot"

Ok @RYAN might be able to help. I'll see if I can get a hold of him off site.
Thank you for your help I've been looking over the page and I've found the problem. On YouTube one guy said to place the folders in the mod folder and NOT the data folder. thanks for your (attempted) help

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Off topic? He's just trying to help.
He meant his question was off-topic, that was not related to what TtTOtW said.
By the way @TtTOtW , what does your title means? I guess it's "admin" or "owner" or something like that but I'm curious :)

T

TtTOtW

Screenshot_20190202-230057.png

The first official message of the Solar Collective. The beginning of the beginnings of the Solar Empire.