The Best of funny facts and histories that happened to me

AstroThis

«★» Dronid «★» // PT
Registered
In this thread, I'll post some of funny facts that happened to me in SFS.

1st fact : The Importance of Fairings

When I started to play at SFS, I saw that there are fairings in the game but for me, it was useless and just something to add aesthetic on a rocket. And one day, I launched a tiny rocket which explosed in the Earth's atmosphere, I created a new version and decided to add a fairing, just for fun. After 30 secondes, a debris of my precedent rocket hit the fairing and it protected my little satellite... Since that day I always put a fairings on my payload if this paylaod is not to big. But why did this debris crashed on me ?? Well, when I began to play, I lauched rockets straight ahead.... I didn't know how to put normally any things in orbit.

AstroThis

«★» Dronid «★» // PT
Registered
2nd fact !!

F1 on Moon :
This arrived to me just now !
So I found a screenshot from Blazer or Altaïr that showed a F1 and I wanted to do it in my game. After that, I decided to create a Launcher that can bring 4 cars on the Moon. After 3 fails when I wanted to land my F1s, I succeded to land the 4th one ! I drove it and I hit my moon base.... When I Landed my cars I put them next to my base and that's why I destroyed my 4th F1 and my base... I'm dumb but the explosion was funny !!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
2nd fact !!

F1 on Moon :
This arrived to me just now !
So I found a screenshot from Blazer or Altaïr that showed a F1 and I wanted to do it in my game. After that, I decided to create a Launcher that can bring 4 cars on the Moon. After 3 fails when I wanted to land my F1s, I succeded to land the 4th one ! I drove it and I hit my moon base.... When I Landed my cars I put them next to my base and that's why I destroyed my 4th F1 and my base... I'm dumb but the explosion was funny !!
I think it was GuHP20 who posted that F1 car...
But I can't blame you, they all have the same profile pic. :D

AstroThis

«★» Dronid «★» // PT
Registered
3rd history :
My first mission to Mercury with the Orbital slingshot :

Recently, I understood what is the Orbital slingshot. So, I decided to place to probe in Mercury orbit. After to hard slingshot with Venus, I burn 300 m.s-1 to have an encounter with Mercury. I time warp until my rocket arrived in the Mercury SOI but.... When I wanted to get back to 1x, my finger missed the button and my two probes went outside of the SOI....

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
3rd history :
My first mission to Mercury with the Orbital slingshot :

Recently, I understood what is the Orbital slingshot. So, I decided to place to probe in Mercury orbit. After to hard slingshot with Venus, I burn 300 m.s-1 to have an encounter with Mercury. I time warp until my rocket arrived in the Mercury SOI but.... When I wanted to get back to 1x, my finger missed the button and my two probes went outside of the SOI....
Yeah, that happens to me every time. The buttons are so small...