AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hello there this is race challenge to build the fastest rocket for 35 km verticall sprint. Rules are same as rules for this challenge for SFS 1.4.06.
Who don t know rules I recommend read first and second post in thread The fastest rocket in SFS history. This is only conversation from 1.4.06 version of challenge to 1.5 version

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
TtTOtW one question- did you read rules of challenge? (They are in original article-The fastest rocket in SFS history)

Aust

Registered
I just have a rocket that might beat this that goes by all rules and I always wondered if it was actually the fastest rocket so I looked at this and saw that it might

T

The Dark in the Light

What is the record and what is he exact height you can go to instill it’s against the rules
I made a rocket from an old design and changed one aspect and I think I beet the record first try
I just have a rocket that might beat this that goes by all rules and I always wondered if it was actually the fastest rocket so I looked at this and saw that it might
Please condense your posts so the Forum stays clean and free of clutter, thanks.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
What is the record and what is he exact height you can go to instill it’s against the rules
I made a rocket from an old design and changed one aspect and I think I beet the record first try
Here it is after putting both images by eachother
View attachment 63464
Once again, please condense your posts. These could have been just one or two. Remember that this is a forum, not a chat, and that the “Post Reply” button is not an Enter key.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I could only get to 2500 without buying anything you win this is insane
Just spam Titans and Fuel
Just to put this out there, but DLC engines (i,e., titan) isn't the best engine for this. Why? Because it's about TWR, and Hawk is pound for pound the most powerful engine in the game.

So no only can this be done without buying anything, it doesn't need titan spam at all. It requires a bit of thinking instead.

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Just to put this out there, but DLC engines (i,e., titan) isn't the best engine for this. Why? Because it's about TWR, and Hawk is pound for pound the most powerful engine in the game.
And it's more efficient

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ehm ehm
Hello there is challenge for SFS 1.4.06 FULL VERSION players: build the fastest rocket- with only two stages( engine and fuel tank and capsule with chute NOT PROBE!!!)

Rules are simply:
1. Design rocket on one BP
2. Rocket must fly straight to Karman line ( 32.1 Km)
3.Capture screenshot of the rocket on launch pad and on Karman line
4. No sandbox modes allowed
5. No copying of rocket on screenshots in this thread
6. NO BP EDITING OR PART CLIPPNIG

Have fun with this challenge
(I am judge- this challenge is competetion)

AstronautAdam
It clearly says- NO PART CLIPPING