The first post from a newcomer - A rocket launches a space station

Hello everyone in the Space Simulator Forum, I am a primary school student from China. Due to learning difficulties, I cannot speak English. All articles in this article are translated by translators, so I may need you to understand some sentence issues

As the title suggests, I recently built a rocket that can launch a space station with just one arrow, although this one is still alive. China has dealt with it many times, but this is my first time, so I still need to ask the big guys for more advice.
360截图20240215201121832.jpg

360截图20240215201242223.jpg
360截图20240215201213038.jpg

360截图20240215195633064.jpg

That's all for this post, it's pretty rough since the rocket didn't take much time. Rocket versions 1.5 and above are available, and the configuration can even be used on grandma's Nokia phone. If you like it, please support it.

Translated by a moderator

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello and welcome to the forum HMX-CHINA :)

I've translated your post, it was in chinese. This is an international forum, thank you for translating your posts in english.
You can use an automatic translator like Google translate if needed.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I know i download it and put it in my files,when i try to load the blueprint it says that I cant load the blueprint or “cannot load blueprint”
If you need help feel free to ask, but people that post a rocket are only requested to post either a blueprint or a link. The choice is up to them so please stop asking constantly sharing links.
I confirm that the blueprint file works, so there must be something you did wrong.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I've made some cleanup to this thread.

Dumrocketblueprints if you need specific help with blueprints file please create your own thread in the Help and support section and avoid derailing other threads please.

kunkun

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello everyone in the Space Simulator Forum, I am a primary school student from China. Due to learning difficulties, I cannot speak English. All articles in this article are translated by translators, so I may need you to understand some sentence issues

As the title suggests, I recently built a rocket that can launch a space station with just one arrow, although this one is still alive. China has dealt with it many times, but this is my first time, so I still need to ask the big guys for more advice.
View attachment 114038
View attachment 114039 View attachment 114040
View attachment 114041

That's all for this post, it's pretty rough since the rocket didn't take much time. Rocket versions 1.5 and above are available, and the configuration can even be used on grandma's Nokia phone. If you like it, please support it.

Translated by a moderator
确实挺不错的