The Integration of the Anglican refugees to ROA

S

Spacey1100

The lost citizens of Anglica had now found a new home for themselves, Alpha Reality had been an a home now for them. The Anglicans are now citizens of ROA, being treated fairly like brothers and sisters. The Beta Monger had recently opened up a headquarter for ARCAD in Cebu City.

Beta Monger: "I extremely appreciate the efforts of ROA to shelter my citizens, I'm very grateful to become a citizen of Agila. And this is also a message for Jez, I hope you get outta that moon safe..."

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The lost citizens of Anglica had now found a new home for themselves, Alpha Reality had been an a home now for them. The Anglicans are now citizens of ROA, being treated fairly like brothers and sisters. The Beta Monger had recently opened up a headquarter for ARCAD in Cebu City.

Beta Monger: "I extremely appreciate the efforts of ROA to shelter my citizens, I'm very grateful to become a citizen of Agila. And this is also a message for Jez, I hope you get outta that moon safe..."
The USSO also welcomed citizens with open arms

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered

I haven't rescued them, so uh... I have enough thrust and fuel to moon and earth, so I think I won't need shit.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered

Mind not using all caps please? It just seems like shouting (like all caps).

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
the way all the anglican citizens died is traumatizing...

I should keep all the MKA stuff to me and other SCP fans only so no one abuses it for mass genocide.