Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Thankyou for your comment bro!
Bro how can i get those titles bro like expert,forum legend... Please tell me
Bro, It's not a discord chat bro, put your posts all in one post bro before pressing post reply bro

4ee6gd.jpg

Bro how can i get those titles bro like expert,forum legend... Please tell me
They're awarded under different criteria, for example expert is after a certain number of messages, a certain message to like ratio and actually being considered an expert in game. Others are contextual, like professors are those of us contributing to the USFS etc

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Bro, It's not a discord chat bro, put your posts all in one post bro before pressing post reply bro

View attachment 45189

They're awarded under different criteria, for example expert is after a certain number of messages, a certain message to like ratio and actually being considered an expert in game. Others are contextual, like professors are those of us contributing to the USFS etc
Isn't that meme from Predator with Arnold Schwarzenegger

T

TtTOtW

It's getting more ridiculous with each reply.

And, those ranks come with good behaviour and positive, meaningful participation.

Edit: and less bro's? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nice ship but stretched engines are not allowed. :D
But bro :(:(:(:p

It's getting more ridiculous with each reply.

And, those ranks come with good behaviour and positive, meaningful participation.

Edit: and less bro's?:p
i have a feelin about this bro thread :p :p :D

nah i'm not that kind of guy?boi?boy? nahhh just let's keep brooin thingy

(more fun i guess???)

View attachment 45189

Ok bro understood bro. But USFS means?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I don't know how to use this site bro im using just like facebook, i will try to improve myself
Bro im not understanding, My mother tongue it tamil second language is English. So i cant understand your comment. Could please u explain me?
Ok bro i will try my best without bp edit
Basically what I'm saying is rather than putting things in separate posts like you're doing, collate everything into one post

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Oh ok ok bro now i understand...sorry for the inconvenience bro I dont know how to reply to all of them in one post.... Now Learned thank you bro..
BROOOOOOOOO

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Basically you need a high bro to thrust ratio, but a low thrust to weight ratio.