The most relastic falcon 9 EVER!!!!

S

Sfs Lanucher

Sorry there is no image of rocket so don't worry just check it out I will make sure next time that I put image of rocket

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The falcon 9 was by SpaceX-Sfs btw
And also this is my first post!!
Sorry there is no image of rocket so don't worry just check it out I will make sure next time that I put image of rocket
SPACEX-SFS DID AN AWSOME JOB!!!!!
Ok, I know this is is your first post here on the forum, but still here we try to put all we want to say all we want to say in one message to avoid flooding the forum. It’s called post-condensing.

So please, next time condese your posts. :)

Edit: Also, some screenshots of the rocket will be nice, so people knows what they are downloading.

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Did you ask him/her for permission to post the BP here? (or did (s)he encourage people to share it?)

S

Sfs Lanucher

Ok, I know this is is your first post here on the forum, but still here we try to put all we want to say all we want to say in one message to avoid flooding the forum. It’s called post-condensing.

So please, next time condese your posts. :)

Edit: Also, some screenshots of the rocket will be nice, so people knows what they are downloading.
Ok

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
the name of this post sounds like a click bait youtube video XD
Well all F9 fanatics tells always that their things are realistically accurate... Even it's not...

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered