Important The Registry

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Why? Within a week you quit, made a new faction, allied with the SE (our enemy), tried to join them, and then talk aboit fighting us! I bet you're a spy.
oh no, i'm just...erhm... want...to...say hi. (I'm peaceful, and I like negotiation)

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Reasons why I quit:
-Made a new Faction
- I don't want some of my PSA outposts destroyed once there's war.
- In real life, i'm peaceful
- confusion

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
swiss space stuff.
Switzerland is super neutral. Just something I made up.
So is that official?
No country is neutral, same as factions. That means any of us will become hostile or mid-hostile.

No. Not official. Also, the Swiss neutrality was declared in 1815, and honoured in 1920ish. Despite being in Europe in WWI and being surrounded by axis inWWII, they were neutral. Though, they made an army 850,000 or o strong when the germans were gonna attack in wwii, but they did not.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
No. Not official. Also, the Swiss neutrality was declared in 1815, and honoured in 1920ish. Despite being in Europe in WWI and being surrounded by axis inWWII, they were neutral. Though, they made an army 850,000 or o strong when the germans were gonna attack in wwii, but they did not.
BOT guys. Take this elsewhere. This place is for declaring faction members...

T

TtTOtW

This is good. I have frozen the SE membership. So that other factions will grow. Go on, enjoy your chat. I'd love to see how the groups solidify over time. As for SE, we're rock solid after 7 months.

I am creating a new faction. We will trade and conquer our enemies. It will be close llies with NUO. On behalf of my faction, I deeclare was on Jez. He must expect nothing but the harshest treatment in times of war.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I am creating a new faction. We will trade and conquer our enemies. It will be close llies with NUO. On behalf of my faction, I deeclare was on Jez. He must expect nothing but the harshest treatment in times of war.
Oh no, what is this, @InSight?

T

TtTOtW

it says "@TtTOtW mentioned you in The Registry. Where because I don't see it anywhere.
I have decided that your general absence is grounds for expulsion from the SE. Things are heating up and we can't have unreliable people in our squadron. I'm sorry but I had to keep the interest of the Empire at heart.

T

TtTOtW

It was a tough call and took me 2 months to make. I don't just kick people. He's not the first inactive member we've given so much time. And not the first we've let go. We always give 2 months.