The thread for diplomacy

T

TtTOtW

@Timbo rules over Mercury. A hard man to beat if you consider the ships he builds... @8bitCosmonaut rules over Venus. He out-strategises anyone you may mention, and he is completely above using cheats. Also, IRL he's studying to become an actual rocket engineer. @Earlmilly1 rules over Earth. Ground assault anyone? You don't stand a chance against this guy... @GuHP20 rules over the Moon. Intel on anything, you can't escape his sentinels. Phobos is ruled by @Cooper04, he is one of our top 2 pilots, and he's a bit of an adrenaline junkie with the plane's gun controls in his hand. @Danny Batten rules Deimos. All our tech is from him. And boy are we glad he's on our side... I'm not kidding! Mars is ruled by @Gecko Gekkota an it is our Imperial Head Quarters. It is so well guarded, even if there was life on Mars before, it is not there now. I rule over them all.

@Timbo rules over Mercury. A hard man to beat if you consider the ships he builds... @8bitCosmonaut rules over Venus. He out-strategises anyone you may mention, and he is completely above using cheats. Also, IRL he's studying to become an actual rocket engineer. @Earlmilly1 rules over Earth. Ground assault anyone? You don't stand a chance against this guy... @GuHP20 rules over the Moon. Intel on anything, you can't escape his sentinels. Phobos is ruled by @Cooper04, he is one of our top 2 pilots, and he's a bit of an adrenaline junkie with the plane's gun controls in his hand. @Danny Batten rules Deimos. All our tech is from him. And boy are we glad he's on our side... I'm not kidding! Mars is ruled by @Gecko Gekkota an it is our Imperial Head Quarters. It is so well guarded, even if there was life on Mars before, it is not there now. I rule over them all.
Actually the rocket engineer part is self-taught, the polytechnic and country was more interested in training aircraft engineers. I could work for either the military or commercial.