Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
So, last year I got team hawk from only breaking one solar panel on the Mercury mission. I have now completed all other missions in Team Hawk but that one solar panel has been bugging me ever since I got that last hawk mission badge as it is the only thing properly/fully completed. Over the past week I have actively been trying to prove my worth with initial intentions to redo the whole mission. Today I decided to just have a go at sticking the landing from my final quicksave before landing. I have had so much landing experience post this that I thought I could do it and I have! Here it is:
Mooncrasher Please confirm that this would've gotten me Hawk in one!

Attachments

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
So, last year I got team hawk from only breaking one solar panel on the Mercury mission. I have now completed all other missions in Team Hawk but that one solar panel has been bugging me ever since I got that last hawk mission badge as it is the only thing properly/fully completed. Over the past week I have actively been trying to prove my worth with initial intentions to redo the whole mission. Today I decided to just have a go at sticking the landing from my final quicksave before landing. I have had so much landing experience post this that I thought I could do it and I have! Here it is:
Mooncrasher Please confirm that this would've gotten me Hawk in one!
Sorry, I forgot about this. Looks like a good landing, it would have qualified. :)
You could have been more efficient though, by falling down faster and slamming the brakes on right before you touch the ground. But that's obviously harder, more unreliable and not necessary here. :)