TISS extra (Traditional International Space Station)

PNG image 2.png

TISS is a space station I made from inspiration of the ISS. It is moblie supported only! So I am sorry for the PC players wanting this.

This is an Update for my old form I made so pls don’t say that this is a fake and that it should be taking down.
  • Added new part to rocket
  • Mover for rocket (not recommended)

Going to add some pics that may help on what it should look like when in space. All the pics were taking at 100km in the game, so just put your space station anywhere bc this is you launching it not me.
Ok have fun!!!
IMG_0269.jpeg
IMG_0268.jpeg
IMG_0267.jpeg

Attachments

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
View attachment 111162
TISS is a space station I made from inspiration of the ISS. It is moblie supported only! So I am sorry for the PC players wanting this.

This is an Update for my old form I made so pls don’t say that this is a fake and that it should be taking down.
  • Added new part to rocket
  • Mover for rocket (not recommended)

Going to add some pics that may help on what it should look like when in space. All the pics were taking at 100km in the game, so just put your space station anywhere bc this is you launching it not me.
Ok have fun!!! View attachment 111163 View attachment 111164 View attachment 111165
although this is an old post, it’s still very impressive and i like it a lot! do you have any other blueprints? i’d like to see :D