Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
For starters, nose looks really different.

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Flying pilots shuttle is VERY clearly based on mr Bonny's design, however, the description in the video does say that anyone can redesign it freely. It does seem that Flying pilot has edited some parts, like the umbilicals on the ET, the nose of the orbiter and the OMS pods, some resizing... So I don't think this is common thievery, but he should've been more clear about it.
Here is what the original looks like without textures :
Screenshot_20210403-103702.png

Flying pilots shuttle is VERY clearly based on mr Bonny's design, however, the description in the video does say that anyone can redesign it freely. It does seem that Flying pilot has edited some parts, like the umbilicals on the ET, the nose of the orbiter and the OMS pods, some resizing... So I don't think this is common thievery, but he should've been more clear about it.
Here is what the original looks like without textures : View attachment 59570
So Flying Pilot is not a stealer

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The problem is Flying pilot took Mr. Bonny’s design, made a couple of slight changes and reposted it as his. He literally said “this is what i did ..” and posted M Bonny’s shuttle as his own. That is not too far away from common thievery. He did made some changes in the design, and that will save him, but 95 percent of the shuttle is Mr. Bonny’s and he tried to take credit for it. That is something we just can’t let pass.