True Scale and Distance Solar System (TSADSS) FULL RELEASE

OscarBubbles

Man on the Moon
Registered
The full release of TSADSS is finally here!
I'm really sorry for the long wait everyone.

TSADSS is a 1:1 recreation of the Solar System.
Screenshot_2022-03-21-16-16-51-330_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

TSADSS includes:

All of the planets in the Solar System
All of the large moons of the planets
All of the dwarf planets (+ Sedna)
A 1:1 recreation of the Alpha Centauri System (Alpha Centauri A and B, Proxima Centauri, Proxima B and C)

Altogether it includes 37 objects.

YT video→Youtube Video

Download Link→Download Here

Screenshot_2022-03-21-16-01-58-507_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-21-16-03-01-960_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-21-16-02-53-228_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-21-16-02-43-163_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-21-16-02-17-043_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Thanks!

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Great job on the pack, and also on the research department! (Albeit i do want to note that Proxima d was confirmed last month., as noted in the ESO press release. mods that's not a spam link, just a sidenote.)
However, i do have that weird feeling that some notable and/or relatively major objects are actually missing!
Here's some that i'm noting:
- Proxima d (aformentioned)
- Mimas and Enceladus
- Hi'iaka and Namaka
- Dysnomia
- S/2015 (136472) 1, nicknamed MK2
I also have issues with the orbital scaling of the entire saturnian moon system, like coorbital Tethys (SMA=294619 km) and Rhea (SMA=527108 km), Dione (SMA=377396 km) being farther than Titan (SMA=1221930 km), while Iapetus (SMA=3560820 km) doesn't seem that far away.

I can see some potential though, and there are certainly things to be improved upon, as noted above. However, don't let that discourage you from continuing!

OscarBubbles

Man on the Moon
Registered
However, i do have that weird feeling that some notable and/or relatively major objects are actually missing!
Here's some that i'm noting:
- Proxima d (aformentioned)
- Mimas and Enceladus
- Hi'iaka and Namaka
- Dysnomia
- S/2015 (136472) 1, nicknamed MK2
I also have issues with the orbital scaling of the entire saturnian moon system, like coorbital Tethys (SMA=294619 km) and Rhea (SMA=527108 km), Dione (SMA=377396 km) being farther than Titan (SMA=1221930 km), while Iapetus (SMA=3560820 km) doesn't seem that far away.
Thanks for mentioning those. I'll see if I can update the download file and if I can I will definitely add them to the pack.

OscarBubbles

Man on the Moon
Registered
Thanks for mentioning those. I'll see if I can update the download file and if I can I will definitely add them to the pack.
I've just finished adding all the extra objects and correcting the orbits of the Saturnian moons. The total object count is 44 now.

Also, would it be possible if a mod replaced the download link in the original post with this one ↓

TSADSS (OscarBubbles).zip

Thanks!

Attachments

Ok so I tried out the mod, Where’s Phobos and Deimos? And I looked in the files, it says there’s supposed to be a Proxima D and B. Could you try and fix this?

This is actually the most accurate custom solar system I’ve seen yet. Only issue I see with it is that when time is sped up it lasts for a good bit, but then after a short while it absolutely locks up and soft locks gameplay. Is there a fix to this or is there just a missing file?

OscarBubbles

Man on the Moon
Registered
This is actually the most accurate custom solar system I’ve seen yet. Only issue I see with it is that when time is sped up it lasts for a good bit, but then after a short while it absolutely locks up and soft locks gameplay. Is there a fix to this or is there just a missing file?
I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to happen for me.