Registered
how do we get this fuel tank? is it BP edited

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Place a 4x4 fuel tank, then place 2 parachutes on top and below. That's how I got the 2x2

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
A clever way to put iOS users on a closer footing to the Android users, I think.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
When I think that the operating system used is identical. Puff Puff. No comment.
:(:cool::p
Tony, I share your hate for iOS, but there are some very important members of the community who play on iOS... And they deserve to be as close as possible to Android users.

Tony

Registered
Tony, I share your hate for iOS, but there are some very important members of the community who play on iOS... And they deserve to be as close as possible to Android users.
I have nothing against iOS users. The system very well done. It's iOS policy to make money easily that I don't have.

Tony

Registered
I have nothing against iOS users. The system very well done. It's iOS policy to make money easily that I don't have.
With version 1.5 and with the overlapping of parts. IOS ~ = Android. For the game the players are almost tied. Great for challenges
:eek: +++

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Using a similar trick with some of the larger tanks, you can get 16 tall 4 wide.

Tony

Registered
Completed. I no longer criticize operating systems. You now know what I think. If I continue I will become an old man who repeats himself. The main thing is to make you happy.
:confused: :oops: [TEA] +++