TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Didn’t you just put this in your other super heavy thread?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Those who said that (including myself) were talking to Tyrannosaurus rex, that claimed in your thread that he could land everywhere with his launcher, including the Sun.

And I asked him to post it in a different thread if he did, but that's because you're the thread owner. You were not concerned by this, you can use your thread as you wish, but he should create his own thread if he wants to show his launcher.

Apart from that it's a nice performance :)

As is, it isn't a challenge though. I can move your thread to General discussion, but you can also choose to convert your thread into a challenge ("Reach the Sun" or whatever you want). As you did it, you have the right to do so.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Those who said that (including myself) were talking to Tyrannosaurus rex, that claimed in your thread that he could land everywhere with his launcher, including the Sun.

And I asked him to post it in a different thread if he did, but that's because you're the thread owner. You were not concerned by this, you can use your thread as you wish, but he should create his own thread if he wants to show his launcher.

Apart from that it's a nice performance :)

As is, it isn't a challenge though. I can move your thread to General discussion, but you can also choose to convert your thread into a challenge ("Reach the Sun" or whatever you want). As you did it, you have the right to do so.
Still waitin for Rex's launcher to land successfully on the surface of sun? :p

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Lol. Rex, when you challenge someone or make a big statement you have to able to prove it. :)

If you can’t people will stop believing you.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That's quite a harsh landing :p