Update Peeks 2

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Viewed from a far point this whole wHeN uPdaTe pLz community issue and Stef giving release dates is a very big lol.

Any other new peeks?

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Stef replied to a YouTube comment about 1.5's release saying "just a bit more and its out" hopefully it's true this time, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up quite yet.

T

The Dark in the Light

Stef replied to a YouTube comment about 1.5's release saying "just a bit more and its out" hopefully it's true this time, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up quite yet.
I really really hope its true as well, but same as you, I ain't gonna get my hopes up. Lets just hope it's released on the weekend.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered

these are the behind the scenes of the navigation system

but this one is probably what it will look like in-game

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yeah, those "update is almost done, just a little more", from Stef Morojna? I'm not buying them anymore.
For my experience, "update is almost done" could mean could be out by January 2021, so...

Tony

Registered
The update will be released before 2021, you take very little risk. Small joke. 2 solutions which I am 100% sure of. The update will take place before 2025. Otherwise the game will no longer exist and there will be other competitors much more innovative. I'm sure to take no chances.
:mad:

Tony

Registered
Seriously. He must go out this year. Otherwise the will disappear and the current players will end up abandoned and find another SFS among the competitors.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
A lime green close approach line would be handy
Actually I think there would be no more closest approach line, as the new navigation system directly draws a transfer for you. Now choosing its colour is probably not the most difficult task :)